01 May A Statement To Our Community
May 1st, 2020
A message to our Island community.
For over 65 years, Coligny has served as the heartbeat for the locally-owned small business community on Hilton Head Island. Our 60+ boutiques, restaurants, bakeries, barbershops, ice cream shops, and specialty stores are owned and operated by neighbors and friends who care for our community.
Covid-19 has changed the way we do business – now – and for the foreseeable future.
As we navigate the phased re-opening of stores and restaurants, we wanted to share with you the steps we have in place to keep ourselves, our staff, and you – our guests – safe and healthy.
– Coligny management has provided masks for our 60+ merchants and their staff.
– Signage encouraging social distancing will be placed throughout the Plaza.
– All restaurants are using disposable containers, cutlery, and cups.
– All restaurants are using disposable menus or sanitizing menus after each use.
– All merchants are practicing continued sanitizing procedures.
– All merchants have been provided with copies of the Governor’s orders related to their establishment.
– Coligny management encourages guests to wear masks, wash hands, and social distance.
– Coligny management and our local business owners are in constant communication with institutions to ensure public safety to protect our families and yours.
This is just the start and we will continue to evaluate and implement best practices to keep everyone safe.
Coligny and our collection of stores and restaurants truly care for our Island community. This pandemic has drastically affected our businesses. We, along with other locally-owned establishments, need your support now more than ever. We encourage you to shop safely, dine safely, and please come visit us when you’re ready.
JR and Leslie Richardson
Owners, Coligny Plaza